Depending on demand we offer a number of short courses which may vary from time to time. Currently we are running the following courses:
1. Understanding Financial Statements
This is a one-day course with the objective of empowering non-financial managers to read and interpret balance sheets, cash flow statements and income statements. The emphasis is on “keeping it simple” and emphasising what is important to know from a management decision-making perspective.
- Course cost: R1500 which includes refreshments, a simple lunch and course materials.
- Minimum number of participants 5 maximum 10.
- Please complete and submit the contact form (see “Contact Us”) and we will revert with the dates and venue details for the next course.
2. Individual Counselling for Start-ups
This is a half-day intensive inter-action with the objective of helping an entrepreneur to properly define his objectives and strategies and to guide him in the preparation of a business plan. This course is recommended for entrepreneurs who have a strong business idea that they need to articulate. A non-disclosure agreement can be entered into at client’s request.
- Course cost: R2000 and includes a business plan guide.
- Courses are arranged on request.
- Please complete and submit the contact form (see Contact Us)
3. Basics of Starting a New Business
This is a one – day course in which entrepreneurs are taken through the various stages of starting a new business beginning with the basic logistics that need to be taken care of when opening a new company and then covering the thinking processes related to your business model, your potential target market, the marketing of your product or service including pricing and administering it. Finally, participants are introduced to the preparation of a business plan and its uses.
- Course cost: R1000 which includes refreshments, a simple lunch, course materials and a business plan guide.
- Minimum number of participants 5 maximum 15.
- Please complete and submit the contact form (see “Contact Us”) and we will revert with the dates and venue details for the next courses.
4. ESD Courses
We run business training courses linked to our Enterprise and Supplier Development initiatives from time to time. Where these are available to all we inform those who are on our mailing list.